This post is late but we wanted to write a shout out to Jan who came and visited us early May for 3 nights. It was great to have a neutral opinion on board while Trevor and I still hashed out details of our trip. Not to say that we didn’t have a ton of fun:
- Jan and I exhausted the local thrift stores in downtown Ventura,
- Trevor cooked on our new BBQ,
- we found out what the crazy “snap, crackle, pop” sound was from our neighbor and had a good laugh,
- shopped to complete our galley (kitchen) utensils and Jan graciously bought Trevor a new pan
- and Jan cooked in full boat mode one of her recipes of delicious polenta pancakes with cilantro (good hot or cold!).
To say the least, we had a BLAST! The next week, we received a “care” package from Jan which contained awesome gifts of little things we needed but just hadn’t gotten around to purchasing like sim card readers, plastic containers, Kindle books and backing, and more!
Jan, we are so grateful for all the thoughtfulness and of course for your love and support.